Spicy Pretzel Sticks are a prized snack for our boys, their teachers, and our friends. After multiple requests for the recipe, I thought it was time to share the love. Several hours are needed for the pretzel coating to dry out, so be sure to make Spicy Pretzel Sticks the day before you would like to serve them. In a sealed container, these pretzels remain fresh for about 2 weeks. Warning- this is Not a low-sodium snack. Smile.
I am trying a new recipe format that is easy to print. I’d love your feedback if you try it. Thanks in advance!
Spicy Pretzel Sticks
A spicy, salty treat to share
- 2-16 ounce bags pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 oz dry ranch dressing mix
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the oil and seasonings until combined.
- Pour pretzels into a large container, ziplock bag, or bowl with lid, discarding excess salt.
- Drizzle seasoning mixture over the pretzels.
- Cover the pretzels completely and shake container or bag until pretzels are well coated.
- Repeat step 4 several times over a couple of hours and let stand overnight or until oil is absorbed
Friends, I find that the generic or store brand of pretzels work well for this recipe. The seasoning coats the pretzels more completely than my favorite brand of snacking pretzels. Try them and let me know how they turn out!
Cooking With What I’ve Got & thanking God for it,